Netflix has announced that Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities will debut as a four-day, double-episode event, starting on October 25.
The streamer unlocked the Cabinet of Curiosities in a first-look teaser, revealing each story’s title along with glimpses of footage and behind-the-scenes tidbits from the anthology.
The entire collection will be released over four days during a “Netflix & Chills” Halloween event this October, with two tales from del Toro’s new series debuting daily through October 28.
8 chilling stories. 4 nights of double features. 1 Netflix Halloween event.
Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities begins October 25. pic.twitter.com/OUrf7n4Ieg
—Netflix (@netflix) August 15, 2022
As revealed in the new video, the individual story titles for the eight-part anthology are as follows:
- Dreams in the Witch House (Directed by Catherine Hardwicke)
- Graveyard Rats (Directed by Vincenzo Natali)
- Batch 36 (Directed by Guillermo Navarro)
- Pickman’s Model (Directed by Keith Thomas)
- The Autopsy (Directed by David Prior)
- The Murmuring (Directed by Jennifer Kent)
- The Outside (Directed by Ana Lily Amirpour)
- The Viewing (Directed by Panos Cosmatos)
“With Cabinet of Curiosities, we set out to showcase the existing realities outside of our normal world: the anomalies and curiosities. We hand-picked and curated a group of stories and storytellers to deliver these tales, whether they come from outer space, supernatural lore, or simply within our minds,” del Toro said of the upcoming series. “Just in time for Halloween, each of these eight tales is a fantastical peek inside the cabinet of delights existing underneath the reality we live in.”
Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities: Images and Episode Details for Netflix Anthology Series